sexta-feira, 16 de julho de 2010

My hearts desire

my hearts desire is someone to share my most disturbing thoughts with. that special someone who i can share my secret plans and turn myself inside out for. no fears, no walls. someone who will hold me tenderly until all the worlds light decides to escape us, and we become one with the earth and dust that surrounds us. someone who whispers "i love you" and i actually belive them. the one who never escapes my thoughts, even for just a single moment. the person who with a simple hug, passes on to me more than just warmth, but safety, and peace. someone i wouldnt care if i died for. someone that makes me laugh and laughs with my silly, childish ideas and funny faces. i want someone who will love me no matter how flawed i have shown to be, and will continue being for the rest of my eternity. i wish for someone who makes me feel free. taking a bit of the exagerations away, i could use someone who makes me happy and who is happy with my real me, not the mask i show to the world on a day to day basis. does he exist?im afraid i dont think he does. and im afraid that i am doomed to being alone for my unhappily ever after.

p.s.: diary post

Um comentário:

  1. silly me, he did exist. who would have thougt? ^^
    but now, he isnt here anymore. fickeled life, this one

    ResponderExcluir